Clock spider is one of the spiders. It lives behind the clock in our world. It is also called Huntsman spider. In more words, many stories said that Clock spider control the world, therefore, it might scare you. In this article, you will have a chance to know 10 amazing information about clock spider control.
1. Clock spider is one of 10 things you shouldn’t search on google
According to Mirror newspaper, clock spider pictures are incredible and horrible to people when you google it. Because of their size that is as big as a clock with huge legs, all spindly and long. Many suggestions were given that “stay away” from them.
2. Is it safe or dangerous?
Nowadays, many experts want to explore and investigate this kind of spider to consider about its poison. However, there is no evidence to show that clock spider is dangerous for a human being. If you search on google or YouTube you will see so many videos that showed off the present of clock spider without strong or dangerous action.
3. Clock spider control the world
Clock spider is actually a leader of the world. Every workplace has a clock and manages all personnel thus clock spider will change and connect all time zone into a network. People based on its web to develop modern technology nowadays.
4. Clock spider won Limecat
Limecat is a nickname that determines by wearing a hat over a cat head. The picture of this cat appeared in the early 2000s and be viral in many forums in the world. According to the fantasy story, the lime cat had a fight with clock spider and finally, the winner was clock spider.
5. Clock spider bite and home remedies for it
You might worry about clock spider bite. It is absolutely treated by natural ways. Firstly, you will suffer from some common symptoms like fever, swelling, pain or nausea. However, to ensure the bite due to clock spider or not you must check clock spider pictures and remember these steps before applying these home remedies. Washing the affected area by cleans water and if you feel difficult to breath or intense pain you have to visit a doctor as soon as possible.
And these are a few home remedies for the mild Clock spider control bite.
- Salt: This is a strong remedy with antibacterial and antiseptic elements, therefore, it can reduce infection from spider bite area. Moreover, the salt will remove all poison from spiders. Firstly, you should sprinkle some salt by a clean and wet coat then bandage the place in one or two hours to ease pain and swelling. Then do this process again until your situation is stable.
- Cold compress: some ice cubes will reduce swelling and pain from wound including clock spider bite. Do not worry when you get its bite, make sure clean the wound by water and soap to remove all dirt. After that, take a cotton cloth then put some ice cubes to apply on the affected area about 10 minutes.
- Potatoes: This is a rich source of anti-inflammatory and antiseptic thus when you apply potatoes your wound will be recovery sooner. Your itching and pain will be eased by some good properties of potatoes. How to do this method effectively. First, peeling a potato then grate it after. Put all potato shreds in a clean cloth then tie tightly.In the meanwhile, you clean the affected area with alcohol then put the potato on it. Finally, try to leave this on the wound when it is dry, you must wash again with warm water.
- Baking soda: Mixing 3 teaspoons of water with one teaspoon of baking soda then mix together and take a cotton ball with this solution then apply into the area within 5 minutes. After that clean with warm water and apply a few times on a day when your symptom is reduced. Because of baking soda ingredient so that it will soothe your pain and itching feeling.
These are five amazing things you have not read anywhere. Please share this article if you see it is truly helpful. Your comment also helps us to update more.